"Dr. Justin Morse is very passionate about hormones because of the way people get their life back! Get rid of your annoying night sweats, make hot flashes a thing of your past, boost your energy and sex drive and feel young again."
Never think you are to young or old for hormones. Both men and women in their late 20's to early 30's can start to see their hormone levels decrease. If you think your hormone status has changed, consider a workup!
Your first visit with Dr. Morse is 1 hour to discuss your health history and order appropriate labs. Call today to make your appointment. Insurance often covers the visits as well as the hormones. 541-636-3100
COMMON RESPONSES TO HORMONE THERAPY
I thought I would shoot an email with an update as to how my first week has gone. I have seen improvement in the following:Sustained energy, I don't hit my 2:00 wall, which I hit hard! I got back to exercising yesterday and had good energy to make thru the end.
Night anxiety is gone, this is huge for me because my anxiety will hit about 2:00 am and then I am awake the rest of the night.
I now wake up feeling rested.
I have daily headaches and those are gone! I thought my headaches were because of my tight neck/shoulder muscles and my work space.
I feel as sense of calmness, I am not irritated and wound up.
One funny thing I experienced the second day is I got really frustrated and upset with my sons school and was going talking to one of the staff and my ears got really hot and turned bright red:)
Good Morning!!! I wanted to let you know that i am feeling AMAZING! You are so right, Sleeping bertter, Waking up early and ready for the Day! and Yes my libido Has been Resuscitated!!! So Happy! And yes i'm telling all my friends!LIFE CHANGING!Have a Beautiful Weekend!
The T works great I feel so good! Thank you for helping me with my thyroid as well. I feel better than I have ever felt. In New Mexico for Xmas and I am telling my twin sister because she has the same symptoms and I want her to be healed. She is going to see a naturopath and test for antibodies. Merry Xmas to you and your family!! Let's schedule a follow up some time :) Thanks,
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IS THE FOLLOWING:
First Visit: 1 hour to review your complete health history to assess the appropriate labs to order.
Second Visit: (approx 1 week later) 30 minutes to review labs and make a treatment plan
You can expect a treatment plan than will often include 2-4 nutritional supplements as well as bioidentical hormones.
WOMEN: ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM:
- Decreased sex drive
- Vaginal dryness
- Breast tenderness
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Severe cramping, moodiness, irritability
- Low energy
- Poor sleep
- Mental Anguish, Decreased clarity of thought
MEN: ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM:
- Decreased sex drive
- Decreased muscle mass and strength
- Poor Sleep
- Low energy
ARE BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONES SAFE?
Bio-Identical hormones are just what they say. They are identical to what your body makes already. They are not derived from a Pregnant Horses Urine like Premarin or the synthetic non-biodentical progestins. There are hundreds of studies that support their safety.
Bio-Identical hormones are safe if used properly by a trained physician in a manner that gets your body back to normal physiologic levels.
TREATING EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY - NO COOKIE CUTTER MEDICINE
1. You always get the most specific effective treatment to fit your needs!
4. Most of all, your risks of heart disease, Alzheimer, dementia, osteoporosis, diabetes, and many other conditions greatly decreases.
1. Daily Topical creams (high failure rate)
2. Twice Weekly injections for mens testosterone (works well)
3. Daily sublingual tabs (works okay for women)
4. Daily swallowing of tabs (this is a dangerous method in that oral estrogens and testosterone have been found to break down in the liver to more toxic products before they offer the benefits in your body.) If you are on an oral estrogen, please get off of it ASAP! If you are on estrogen only and no Progesterone or Testosterone please get a workup soon. Hormones need to be balanced in the body and if your Doctor hasn't assessed them in the blood, they are not giving you proper care.
Schedule a 1 hour consult today to talk more with Dr. Morse – Call 541-636-3100