Offering Both Nutrient IV's and Chelation Therapy!
We are now offering the Myers Cocktails nutritional IV push and The Multivitamin Mineral IV drip treatment. See below for details.
IV Push-Myers 42 cc $65
Large - 500 cc Multivitamin IV Drip $150
Glutathione 4$ per cc (5 cc usually)
(First visit requires pre-visit with Doctor Morse to set up a treatment plan- One time additional cost for this)
At first an IV or even a butterfly needle seem to scare people away from this powerful therapy, but once that second of a small needle stick is over, you are infiltrating your veins with nutrients that can profoundly help you feel better. (We have techniques to avoid pain)
Why get an IV of nutrients?
1. Improve your Energy!
2. Sleep better!
3. Boost your immune system!
4. Help any health condition you have because we are biochemical beings. (meaning for everything to work right in our body we need adequate nutrients).
5. Inquire today to learn more or schedule an appointment!
Whats in the cocktail?
1. Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential mineral and a cofactor for hundreds of enzymes. Magnesium is involved in many physiologic pathways, including energy production, nucleic acid and protein synthesis, ion transport, cell signaling, and also has structural functions.
2. Calcium: Calcium is a major constituent of bones and teeth and also plays an essential role as second messenger in cell-signaling pathways. Circulating calcium concentrations are tightly controlled by the parathyroid hormone (PTH) and vitamin D at the expense of the skeleton when dietary calcium intakes are inadequate
3. Selenium: Selenium is a trace element that is essential in small amounts, but like all essential elements, it is toxic at high levels. Humans and animals require selenium for the function of a number of selenium-dependent enzymes, also known as selenoproteins. Selenium plays a large role in the production of thyroid hormone (more energy) and testosterone (increased sex drive).
4. Zinc: Zinc is a nutritionally essential mineral needed for catalytic, structural, and regulatory functions in the body. Zinc deficiency can cause impaired growth and development in children, pregnancy complications, and immune dysfunction and increased susceptibility to infections. Zinc supplementation has been studied as a possible treatment for the common cold, age-related macular degeneration, diabetes mellitus, and HIV/AIDS.
5. Niacin: this nutrient is in the B complex family. Several studies, mostly using in vitro and animal models, suggest a possible role for niacin in cancer prevention. At pharmacologic doses, niacin, but not nicotinamide, improves the lipid profile and reduces coronary events and total mortality in patients at high risk for coronary heart disease. Several clinical trials have explored the cardiovascular benefit of niacin in combination with other lipid-lowering medications
6. Vitamin B5: Pantothenic acid is a component of coenzyme A (CoA), an essential coenzyme in a variety of reactions that sustain life. CoA is required for chemical reactions that generate energy from food (fat, carbohydrates, and proteins). The synthesis of essential fats, cholesterol, and steroid hormones requires CoA, as does the synthesis of the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, and the hormone, melatonin. Heme, a component of hemoglobin, requires a CoA-containing compound for its synthesis. Metabolism of a number of drugs and toxins by the liver requires CoA.
8. Vitamin C:Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Unlike most mammals and other animals, humans do not have the ability to make ascorbic acid and must obtain vitamin C from the diet. Inside our bodies, vitamin C functions as an essential cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions, e.g., in the biosynthesis of collagen, carnitine, and catecholamines, and as a potent antioxidant. (More inf ormation) Prospective cohort studies indicate that higher intakes of vitamin C from either diet or supplements are associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), including coronary heart disease and stroke. (More information)
Come try one today!
Chelation Therapy Now Offered Here
What is it? Simply it’s a therapy to remove excess heavy metals in the body and to treat heart disease.
What are heavy metals? Arsenic, lead, cadmium, mercury, etc
Think you’re not a candidate? Think again…Though you may think you have never eaten a lead pencil or swallowed a mercury thermometer heavy metal exposure is much more common that you think. If you have mercury fillings in your teeth, been vaccinated, eat farm raised fish regularly, consume foods in foreign countries like Thailand, China, etc are not certified organic, or you have had radiation and chemotherapy treatments, you likely may be experiencing heavy metal toxicity.
Why get tested? Many of the following symptoms or diseases can be associated with heavy metals:
Brain fog/ terrible concentration
Sleep issues / Insomnia
Muscle aches / pain / fibromyalgia /Arthritis
Heart disease and clogged arteries
Of note: A secondary treatment that was proven to be effective for in the human TACT trials was that chelation therapy was proven to decrease plaques in arteries resulting in a treatment for cardiovascular disease/ heart disease!
Know your status, get tested!