Massage Therapy in Eugene & Springfield, Oregon
Absolute Health Clinic proudly provides massage therapy services and related treatments in the Eugene, Oregon area. Choose from our team of licensed massage therapists, and call to schedule an appointment today: 541-636-3100.
Our massage therapists are in network with Pacificsource, Lifewise, Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The Importance of Massage
In an age of technical and, at times, impersonal medicine, massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive and humanistic approach based on the body's natural ability to heal itself. So what exactly are the benefits to receiving regular massage and/or bodywork treatments?
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body's natural defense system, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer. Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
- Releases endorphins - the body's natural painkiller - and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred.
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
- Assists expectant mothers with shorter labors, as well as less need for medication, less depression and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays.
- And finally, Unwind!
At Absolute Health we want to offer you comprehensive massage therapies by experienced therapists.¬†¬†Our trained therapists¬†bring a wide range of massage techniques to fit your every need.
Swedish Massage - Allow your body to sink into our plush massage tables. While enjoying long fluid stroking movements, let your lingering stress, tension, and emotions melt away with every movement. You will be left feeling calm, collected, and relaxed. 30min $40, 60min $70, 90min $100
Sports Massage/Deep Tissue - Here at Absolute Health, our goal is to heal and prevent injury and sickness. Entrust in our massage therapists to alleviate pain and loosen tight muscles. This therapy is also known for increasing flexibility and dexterity while promoting good muscle and joint health. Each session is customized. 30min $40, 60min $70, 90min $100
Hot Stone Massage - This massage is a must! Enjoy this therapeutic massage while experiencing unique healing techniques that connect the mind, body, and spirit with energized hot stones. Each session is customized to meet individual needs. This therapy is highly¬†recommended for chronic pain patients and individuals who can't tolerate deep pressure. 60min $80, 90min $110
Pregnancy "What a beautiful thing" (Prenatal Massage)- Treat yourself to a soothing, light touch massage, designed specifically to alleviate some of the common discomforts associated with pregnancy.
"You will reap the benefits while enjoying a revitalizing experience"
60min $60, 90min $90