We Offer Powerful Multivitamin & Mineral IV drips and Heavy Metal Detoxification of your body (Eugene, OR)(Chelation - see next line)
We are also offering Chelation Therapy. Click to learn more!
Chelation therapy has given me back my health. I have struggled with digestion issues, fatigue and depression for as long as I can remember. About a year ago, my fatigue became almost debilitating and I started to have horrible brain fog along with it. Being 33, most people would have dismissed heavy metals being the cause of my symptoms. Fortunately, it was discovered by a wonderful doctor and I was given the opportunity to treat it with chelation. I am feeling so much better in fact, that when I had my follow up with Dr Morse he was going over my past symptoms and I had forgotten about some of them. I have fought for so long to feel healthy mentally and physically, it feels amazing to finally be there. Dr Morse and his staff have taken care of me well. They are professional, welcoming and kind hearted. I am grateful for their service.
~Sharon P. Eugene Or
History on IV therapy!
IV therapy started in the 1970's by Dr. John Myers MD. He gave his patients small "Myers Pushes" 2-3 times a week and he began to see people with diabetes, fatigue, fibromyalgia and many other conditions profoundly improve. Over the last 40 years, the methods and nutrients used have been refined and now we can cater to your individual needs. Dr. Morse at Absolute Health Medical Center has seen IV therapy be very beneficial for patients with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, sleep disturbances, people with chronic colds and immune deficiency. This therapy can be individualized for most people as these nutrients benefit us all.
Why IV therapy and not just supplements?
When nutrients are infused into the blood much higher concentrations can be achieved than what you can get from food or supplementation. This high concentration of nutrients forces "sick cells" to take in more nutrients than ordinary forcing them to function better quickly.
How many treatments?
Dr. Morse often recommends a series of 8-10 nutrient IV's in addition to the nutrients and/or hormones that are often recommended as part of a larger treatment plan. You cant forget good nutrition (Paleo/ keto/ Whole 30/ etc) and exercise when trying to heal your body.
Menu of Services!
Large - 450 cc Multivitamin IV Drip (Much more powerful than a Myers) $125 (additional Vitamin C is $2 per ml)
Buy a pack of three IV's for $285! (Dr Morse always recommends three or more with good lifestyle and supplementation. Just like exercise, one is good, continued action gets success)
- Improves mental clarity
- Improves energy
- Powerful Immune system booster - fight a cold or flu off in days, not weeks
Glutathione $5 per cc (2-5 cc usually)
given after the above Multivitamin IV.
- Most powerful antioxidant in the body
- Detoxifying and helps prevent disease
- Helps your liver function better
- Greatly aids the body in ridding toxic heavy metals like mercury and lead.
Diabetes and Insulin Sensitivity IV (Call for pricing)
This IV offers high dose Alpha Lipoic Acid which can greatly improve blood sugars. Over time with good glucose management nerve pain and energy can really improve.
Get off Your Antidepressant IV (call for pricing)
This IV offer high dose b vitamins with minerals and the specific amino acids that your body uses to produce serotonin, dopamin and norepinephrine. This IV used in conjunction with a treatment plan from Dr. Morse can make getting off your antidepressant much easier.
(First visit requires pre-visit with Doctor Morse to set up a treatment plan- One time additional cost for this)
At first an IV or even a butterfly needle seem to scare people away from this powerful therapy, but once that second of a small needle stick is over, you are infiltrating your veins with nutrients that can profoundly help you feel better. (We have techniques to avoid pain)
WHY GET AN IV OF NUTRIENTS?
- Improve your Energy!
- Sleep better!
- Boost your immune system!
- Help any health condition you have because we are biochemical beings. (meaning for everything to work right in our body we need adequate nutrients).
- Inquire today to learn more or schedule an appointment! *Results may vary
WHATS IN THE COCKTAIL?
1. Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential mineral and a cofactor for hundreds of enzymes. Magnesium is involved in many physiologic pathways, including energy production, nucleic acid and protein synthesis, ion transport, cell signaling, and also has structural functions.
2. Calcium: Calcium is a major constituent of bones and teeth and also plays an essential role as second messenger in cell-signaling pathways. Circulating calcium concentrations are tightly controlled by the parathyroid hormone (PTH) and vitamin D at the expense of the skeleton when dietary calcium intakes are inadequate
3. Selenium: Selenium is a trace element that is essential in small amounts, but like all essential elements, it is toxic at high levels. Humans and animals require selenium for the function of a number of selenium-dependent enzymes, also known as selenoproteins. Selenium plays a large role in the production of thyroid hormone (more energy) and testosterone (increased sex drive).
4. Zinc: Zinc is a nutritionally essential mineral needed for catalytic, structural, and regulatory functions in the body. Zinc deficiency can cause impaired growth and development in children, pregnancy complications, and immune dysfunction and increased susceptibility to infections. Zinc supplementationhas been studied as a possible treatment for the common cold, age-related macular degeneration, diabetes mellitus, and HIV/AIDS.
5. Niacin: this nutrient is in the B complex family. Several studies, mostly using in vitro and animal models, suggest a possible role for niacin in cancer prevention. At pharmacologic doses, niacin, but not nicotinamide, improves the lipid profile and reduces coronary events and total mortality in patients at high risk for coronary heart disease. Several clinical trials have explored the cardiovascular benefit of niacin in combination with other lipid-lowering medications
6. Vitamin B5: Pantothenic acid is a component of coenzyme A (CoA), an essential coenzyme in a variety of reactions that sustain life. CoA is required for chemical reactions that generate energy from food (fat, carbohydrates, and proteins). The synthesis of essential fats, cholesterol, and steroid hormones requires CoA, as does the synthesis of the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, and the hormone, melatonin. Heme, a component of hemoglobin, requires a CoA-containing compound for its synthesis. Metabolism of a number of drugs and toxins by the liver requires CoA.
8. Vitamin C:Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Unlike most mammals and other animals, humans do not have the ability to make ascorbic acid and must obtain vitamin C from the diet. Inside our bodies, vitamin C functions as an essential cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions, e.g., in the biosynthesis of collagen, carnitine, and catecholamines, and as a potent antioxidant. (More inf ormation) Prospective cohort studies indicate that higher intakes of vitamin C from either diet or supplements are associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), including coronary heart disease and stroke. (More information) *Results may vary
Come try one today!
Chelation Therapy Now Offered Here (Remove toxic metals like mercury and lead)
What is it? Simply it’s a therapy to remove excess heavy metals in the body and to treat heart disease.
What are heavy metals? Arsenic, lead, cadmium, mercury, etc
Think you’re not a candidate? Think again…Though you may think you have never eaten a lead pencil or swallowed a mercury thermometer heavy metal exposure is much more common that you think. If you have mercury fillings in your teeth, been vaccinated, eat farm raised fish regularly, consume foods in foreign countries like Thailand, China, etc are not certified organic, or you have had radiation and chemotherapy treatments, you likely may be experiencing heavy metal toxicity.
Why get tested? Many of the following symptoms or diseases can be associated with heavy metals:
- Brain fog/ terrible concentration
- Sleep issues / Insomnia
- Muscle aches / pain / fibromyalgia /Arthritis
- Neurologic diseases
- Autoimmune disease
- Heart disease and clogged arteries
Of note: A secondary treatment that was proven to be effective for in the human TACT trials was that chelation therapy was proven to decrease plaques in arteries resulting in a treatment for cardiovascular disease/ heart disease! *Results may vary
Know your status, get tested!